If your mornings are hectic, you might think it’s nearly impossible to make a healthy breakfast. With this recipe for overnight oats with fresh berries and chia seeds, you’ll have a nutritious and tasty meal waiting for you first thing in the morning.
Never tried overnight oats? Well, you’re in for a treat. You’re probably used to boiling or microwaving rolled oats, but soaking them overnight makes them just as smooth and creamy as the traditional methods. You can even prep multiple batches ahead of time so all you have to do (after rolling out of bed) is open the fridge and grab a spoon.
Overnight oats with chia seeds and fresh berries. What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh berries, you can use any kind you love.
- 1 cup almond milk or any kind of milk you want to add.
- 1 tsp chia seeds, these are great for you!
- 2 tsp maple syrup, natural honey can be used too.
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or more if you like.
How to make it: Combine ingredients in a mason jar or bowl then cover and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy cold the next morning and top with more fruit if desired. You’ll love it.
Oo I do love making her squirm.
This is the proper form to do a squat.